Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Friday! ---- Free Envelop Template

Hi All,

Well, it's Friday, and in my youth I LOVED this day. I was born on a Friday, perhaps a contributing factor. Who knows. Anyway, now that I'm grown up, Friday's just aren't what they used to be. It's just another day. Currently I am listening to my children, who are holed up in the bathroom, singing and saying funny things to each other as they play baby. Cute, but secretly I am just glad that they aren't standing next to me wanting every last bit of my attention.

Today is a rather dreary day as well. Although the temperatures have improved here, low 30s, the sun is shrouded by heavy clouds, making it feel quite cold again. I am looking forward to Saturday, when the temps are expected to rise to close to 40 degrees. I'd like to say that maybe I'll go running outside, but I doubt that will happen. I hate to run. However, since I am training for a triathlon, it's something I need to try and master. This morning I ran (and walked) 2 miles, but had to stop. You see, to make matters worse, I have plantar fascitis in one foot. So now, for the subsequent hours that I have been home, my foot is killing me! I just don't know how to remedy this. I've tried resting it. That works for the pain, but not for running. A shoe insert. Have one. Not so much help and it was even suggested by my doctor. So, instead, I am sitting around at the computer, looking at dishes that need to be put away and having my leg 'pretend licked' by my 6 yr old, because now she is a kitten.

Before I head off to put away the dishes, throw laundry into the dryer, and empty the water out of my 3 yr old's baby dolls (they were taking a bath), I will share a cool project with you that I found via www.econobusters.com. It's a free envelope template for, duh, making your own envelopes. I just 'ordered' mine and printed the template. Can't wait to try it out. I love crafty stuff!

http://kelleighratzlaff.com/2009/12/free-envelope-template-and-a-tutorial/

No comments:

Post a Comment