Monday, January 18, 2010

Free Intuit QuickBooks download

Did I mention that I love free stuff? Maybe once or twice? Well, this freebie comes just as I was spending several hours going over our 2010 monthly budget. I am excited to try Quickbooks out. Previously I have always used Excel spreadsheets, as I am too cheap to pay for accounting software. Here's the link: http://quickbooks.intuit.com/qb/products/common/direct_download/email.jsp

After you see what it is that you are actually spending money on each month, you will be able to cut back some. Next you'll be able to stop using credit cards, pay them off AND use a cash only system. You'll love it! I'm looking forward to being back in that place. We used to be a debt free family, but unfortunately, ended up with two homes for almost a year. That threw a wrench in the cash plan. We've learned from that experience and will soon be back to that debt free life (except for our home, but that will come). Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment